The Tools / Deals and coupons on are powered by the WPCoupons plugin. WPCoupons from is from the Jackson Brothers, no, not those Jacksons, Brian and Brett Jackson. Coupons will help make sure visitors convert via your site, generating better affiliate marketing income for your fledgeling startup.
- Monetize Your Site – While referral links are good and can help monetize your content, you usually need to write articles to educate readers who are in the seeking for information. In comparison, coupons are something people look for when they are ready to make a purchase. With a proper coupon code, you’ll see an immediate boost in affiliate marketing income. Without WPCoupons, you would probably risk having your visitors check out other sites in their bid to gain a discount code (and lose the effort you’ve put in so far).
- Pricing – At $34.95 for a single site, WPCoupons is affordable with the ability to earn back your costs easily. We have seen coupon plugins going for hundreds per year..
- Appearance – WPCoupons looks good and gives you plenty of options. Especially when you use the Widget Options or the Q2W3 Fixed Widget plugin that makes your coupon a fixed widget that remains visible on the side of the screen. With sharp graphics and a compelling call-to-action button, your coupons converted fast.
- Well Coded: well-coded plugins are not easy to find. We recommend WPCoupons its very solid, lightweight and updated often and loading times remain fast.
- Support: Have you ever met plugins where support takes days to answer a question? Or perhaps it has a breaking fault that has not been fixed for some time? Well, I have too, and it isn’t a nice feeling. The great thing about WPCoupons is the hands-on support that Brian and Brett gives. With WPCoupons being their only WordPress product so far, you are assured that you get the best for your site.